Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Killer!

The name I would call this little cutie, but won't because its not a cutesy name, and everyone knows I like a cutesy name!  He looks like he would bite my head off though.  This is the kitten I've been seeing for weeks now on Short Street - first spotted on a porch of a boarded up house on corner of Central Avenue and Seventh Street.  He was just a wee little thing, who got spooked, jumped off the porch, not to be seen again until two weeks later on Short Street.  We've been trying to trap him for a week now, to no avail.  Got him this morning! 

IF LOOKS COULD KILL...



I'm figuring he is about 5-6 weeks old.  I am praying Momma Sue - my fab foster - can get past that initial phase of him wanting to bite you - to feeling trust to be comforted by a human.  This is, after all, his first human contact.  He is frightened.  He needs to be treated for fleas, ear mites, worms, etc., even if he doesn't have anything going on. 

We also had to let the older kitten back on the street this morning.  Back he went, neutered, to the same spot where the very pregnant tortie cat is, on Fourth Street, who I believe is his mother.   As soon as he left the trap, it was baited, and set again for Mom.  Again, no luck.  I'm hoping someone with a drop trap can help out.  And fast.

Here is my next rescue, hopefully, if I can find a foster or adopter:  He is PRECIOUS.  Very docile, timid.  The others scare him, but he comes to me knowing he is safe with me.  I am dying to rescue him.



I got a very sweet picture of little Willie, who went to his new home over the past weekend.  Love these updates!



Have a great day!


"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly."

1 comment: