Wednesday, August 28, 2019

KITTEN SHOW!

I've tried three times now to trap the kitty on Third Street with the large tumor on the side of his face.  Nothing.  He just won't budge.  Poor thing.

The other sad thing today is that after making ALL the rounds I did (I am now stopping at three new spots that have no shelters - just feeding under trees or on the side of something), the rain came down just as we finished up.  That means much of the food that would be eaten by feral kitties or the ones that the food was meant for, the food will be soggy, and believe it or not, they won't eat the soggy food.  Its not appealing to them.



Little Wilma and Astrid will go to their new home this weekend.  I will update everyone on these two little darlings!





I forgot to mention little Goldilocks and her seven bears. I went for a visit on Sunday to see them, and OMG...  Cuteness overload.  Goldilocks is also going to make a great companion once adopted.  She is just the SWEETEST.






I have time off until Tuesday.  I have so many things I want to accomplish, but one is that I am showing Fluffy's kittens at Enchanted Rose Garden in Penfield on Saturday from Noon to 2:00 pm.  Just two hours is all the little rascals can take.  They will be oohed and aahed...  and hopefully we will get some applications for these little going on six week old youngsters!  Their mom Fluffy is also the SWEETEST!

Enchanted Rose Garden Boutique is located at 1850 Penfield Road, atop a hill, near the Four Corners.  Its a great shop run by my wonderful friend Eileen Wrona.  The jewelry, clothes, candles, nic-naks are all insanely gorgeous.  I hope this will be a successful two hours for the kittens!

Come see them!

Sara, Eli, Daniel and Donald are all waiting for their forever homes too!


DONALD 

DONALD and ELI

ELI

DANIEL


SARA

Spread the word!

And have a GREAT day!

"The real joy in life 
comes from finding your true purpose 
and aligning it with what you
do every single day."


No comments:

Post a Comment