Friday, November 20, 2015

TGIF

Buttons is going for surgery this morning for tooth removal, and I have no clue how much this is going to take a toll on me financially.  Thank you to the few who made donations on his behalf.  I am afraid its going to be a lot more, let's wait and see.  Prayers, and fingers crossed, and all that stuff.  In the meantime, Violet continues to tolerate only liquids, although she is getting a bit bigger, Patches continues to eat only wet food due to his ulcerated tongue, and then poor Hermie.  I would never put a cat back on the street after all this time.  There are no barn situations that I am comfortable with.  Or that I know of at the moment.  He has been through so much, he needs someone with patience, someone to love him unconditionally until he can gain your trust.  I pray he is given that chance.

It's not a good day, with all this looming over me.  BUT, I am thankful for what I do have, for my friends and family's health, and for the animals that are fed, and safe today. 

That's it for me.  It's been a very long week.  I look forward to a weekend of relaxing when I can, organizing whatever mess I come upon, sharing a laugh or two with a friend or family member, and scratching a dog or cat's head, and winning a lottery!

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment