Tuesday, November 6, 2018

WANTED!


Feeders!
Food!
Donations to clinic!
Advantage flea medication!


Those are my immediate needs. I would love to have someone take over a few spots for me at least once a month.  I always need food - both wet and dry.  I always needs donations to the clinic.   My monthly bill is never less than $500.  And I see so many kitties scratching themselves to death out there.  I am able to treat quite a few if I had enough of the Advantage. 

Today is picture day.  I was lucky enough to have a friend go over and take a few pictures of Connor, who is being fostered at Foster Mama Carol's business - where she also collects rinsed out cans to recycle and uses that money towards Connor, and the other fosters she has - Parsley, Hermie, Katie and even Buffy is still there. 











She got some good shots!

I also took some pictures of the stray/homeless kitties I would love to find homes for – I took these between 4-5 am. this morning.  All precious, sweet kitties.  I know of two people willing to foster right now – one adult cat each – but do you know how HARD it is to choose who I should get?  I start by looking at who doesn’t have shelter.  There are many!  That’s why this is incredibly hard.  I then look at the very sweet ones.  They are all vulnerable to the weather, and to the streets.  This is a very difficult decision to make.


Short Street

Short Street

Parsells - Former TNR


Seventh - need neutering and rescuing.  Sweet
Please consider one of these needy animals.

Have a great day!

"Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment