Monday, November 5, 2018

Happy Day!


First I would like to thank a sweet girl named Nicole who had a shelter build on Sunday for me.  She and a group of girls built five tote shelters for me.  How awesome is that.  I am over the moon honored by this.  This will keep a lot of cats warm this winter.  My girl Melissa, who fosters for me, joined in.  I am just so touched. 





Ellie and Spencer went to their new homes on Sunday.  Ellie went to a home with two children.  The little girl, who’s name is Kaylee, decided she is going to RENAME Ellie to Callie (sp?)  - and Spencer will keep his name as his new parents already have a theme going with their furbabies…  Bogie, Garbo, and now Spencer!  J  They must love old movies.  I know I do.  Spencer’s new parents also adopted Dasher last year (aka Bogie).  Unfortunately, Bogie has no memory of me feeding and rescuing him!~  He hid the whole time I was there! 

Dasher Rescued!


Dasher aka BOGIE Today!

This coming weekend, the last two wee ones, Mara and Pebbles, will go to their new home, and I will also be picking up Buddy who is at a separate foster.  I am thrilled that this family wants all three. 

I need:

Spray Paint - must be dark green or dark brown.

My shelter on Melville was nearly destroyed Friday morning when I walked up to it.  Someone has some anger issues.  Broken plates, broken Styrofoam shelter, straw dumped all over.  Kitties homes were not usable during the night for them.  And its been pouring rain here in Rochester for many many days now – has been for a good portion of the past month.  It’s very upsetting to me.    There have been signs all week that someone is around there messing with the boards, and now this.  I don’t know what I will find tomorrow.  I hate these kind of people.  Mean to the very core of their soul.  If they have one.



Back to good news – the online auction is going well.  Many thanks to all of you who donated, and who are bidding.  I can continue to feed the many cats I feed every day in our city.  So many depend on me.  Ugh.  I hate the thought of something happening to me, or the day I cannot continue to do this due to financial restraints, or physical restraints.  I just have to keep the faith.

Have a great day!!

"A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor."

No comments:

Post a Comment