Friday, November 30, 2018

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! December 1st! Walt and Karon Simoni

ITS FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS TIME!

Our First Feed a Cat for Christmas - in Memory of their beloved kitty Sam - Karon and Walt Simoni are our first donors to the 2018 Feed a Cat for Christmas!  Thank you Walt and Karon!!!  Walt and Karon lost their beloved kitty, I believe, just over a year ago, and wished to donate in Sam's honor by providing food for the homeless kitties in the Beechwood section of Rochester, where I go each day to feed, comfort, love and shelter these poor animals that have no one else to care for them.  I would go all over the city of Rochester if I were cloned, and didn't have a full time job!  Thank you so much for always thinking of me, and the kitties!

I am posting this today - the day before December 1st, as I am crazy busy tomorrow delivering CONNOR!~  And the three remaining 'porch' kittens, Beanie, Brody and Cocoa, to their new homes, all over New York!  I am kidding, but it will be many hours of delivering and driving, and all worth it.

Lets remember the remaining kitties I have in 'custody', and the many others still out there, waiting for homes like yours, to be loved and cared for.

We have:

Parsley




Hermie



Sabrina


Chance



Shorty!


Have a Great Day!!!

"A man's true wealth is the good
he does in this world."

No comments:

Post a Comment