Monday, November 19, 2018

On a Roll....

79....  Kristin counted 79

SEVENTY NINE!  Woo hoooo!  I've rescued 79 cats so far this year!  But so many more to go......



BUNNY!!!



Meet Bunny.  Bunny was a TNR from a barn situation in Walworth.  We felt she was too young to go back to the barn, so she is the latest rescue.  I named her Bunny because her fur, it’s the softest fur I think I have ever felt.  It feels just like a bunny’s fur.  Bunny is very very scared still, being feral, but she has no aggression.  She just is not comfortable yet with humans, but that will change over time.  She is the cutest little fluffiest little thing.   She will make a great kitten for someone someday soon.  Will that be you?







The ‘patio’ kittens – Beanie, Brody, Wink and Cocoa – are very popular.  Wink is pending adoption, and the other three will have meet and greets hopefully this week.  They are with Momma Sue, their foster, but might be coming to my house so I can have my kitten time.  Its good to mix it up for kittens, so that they get a taste of different people, and places. 

I have two more cats on the street in my radar for rescue soon.  The grey on Short and Sixth Streets, and another black and white big boy on Garson and Baldwin.  Thanks to Janessa for offering to foster the grey, and thanks to Max for offering to foster another, after Buddy was adopted.    These cats will be highly adoptable.  Both beauties. 

I have another person interested in Connor!  She is a senior (well, I don’t really consider 70 to be senior!) and is looking for a companion for her kitty.  Connor could be just the one.  He is still playful even though he is not a kitten, but between 3-4 years of age. Boy does Connor, of all kitties, deserve a home.  I shouldn’t say that either.  So does Parsley and Hermie. 

Frankie and Lulu 

Frankie and Lulu

Frankie

LULU as a Kitten


That’s all I really have today, except remember Lulu from last year?  And remember Frankie, one of the woodpile kittens?  Here they are together.  Their awesome parents thought Lulu needed a companion, and saw Frankie and it was love at first sight.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Frankie and LuLu are ADORABLE together!! What a great post. So much happiness you sprinkle around :)

    ReplyDelete