Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tuesday Trials


There are no changes from yesterday regarding my shelters on city property, but I did pull up to Melville #1 spot and the carport was closed up with my shelters to the curb.  This is one of my older spots, have been saving cats for years from here.  I didn’t hesitate to get out of the car and place food and water down for the hungry cats waiting, I just prayed they didn’t board up the house with the cats inside, as there was a hole for them to get into.  The last time they did this, the neighbor alerted Animal control that there were cats trapped inside when she heard them crying.  I hope she keeps an eye out and investigates this today.  I will figure something out in the meantime, I always do.

I was also given the opportunity to trap a cat this morning and I targeted the momma cat that produced the very sick litter I rescued last week.  I set a trap on Ferndale and Webster, two actually, and went off to do my rounds.  I checked back and checked back, and a cat that was eartipped was in there, so had to let him out, and then decided to move one to Parsells where there are a ton of fertile kitties but have always had trouble  getting them into the trap.  No matter how hungry they are.  This Parsells #2 spot is where the shelters were put to the road last week but I continue to place food and water down for them.  Someone picks them up every day after I leave and dumps them.  So the cats are starving by the time I get there in the morning.  But they still won’t get the food in the trap.  So, wasted spot and I felt bad.  There are so many cats out there.  I have four spots on the 18th and I pray I can get four cats!

These two little kittens are still on the market.  They are the MOST sweetest, little loving kittens, love to be held and purr like mad.

SAFFY

DIXIE


So are these two:


LOLLY and POP!







Parsley is going in for a check up for his teeth.  He is also a gentle giant who deserves a break.  He needs a warm and loving home where he can romp and play away…  He is in a room right now and not getting exercise.  He is very chubby and could use a good work out!  He is also very shy, so whoever is interested, be patient, and he will come to you!  I promise!

Hermie is the same way, he just needs a chance with someone willing to give him time and love.

Jule is with me and is amongst too many other males.  He needs his own home, and quick.

Chewy has never been found – along with Marti/Simon, who escaped for the second time.  I fear the worst for them both, but good news…  Sammy has been found.  He is home safe and sound.  I truly thought he was a goner. 

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. your share or you and helpful with me, very thank you. I have gift gift for you, the movie or most that you want you are see

    See more
    > movies2k
    > arrival putlockers
    > the revenant putlocker
    > Reviews Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

    ReplyDelete