Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Well, I've had a sabbatical for a few days, I was in Massachusetts visiting my dear Aunt Patty and Uncle Paul, and thanks go out to Gina, who did a few spots of mine on the weekend, and to my girlies Jackie, cousin Patty, and Mary, for coming over and doing the rest of the clan at home, and special thanks to Nurse Jackie for administering the insulin to Trouble! Mama Girl went to stay in a WHOLE house for the first time at good friend Jen's house, and she is considering keeping her. My eyes welled up as I saw her actually leave a room for the first time in a year, and be able to explore a whole house! She is loving it I think, but then why am I feeling tremendous guilt? This is the cat that bit me! My whole hand swelled up, and I was on meds for weeks! She has changed so much over the past year from a homeless cat out on the street, pregnant, to me rescuing her, and keeping her for over a year. She is not social, so I have had to keep her in various rooms around the house for the past year. But she has come to love me, and I do miss her. I hope this works out!!! Fingers crossed! Dog Thunder went to Petco Pet Hotel, and I heard he had fun, but he came home smelling like he rolled in something dead! I am going to call them today to see if they can fess up to what they put on him. I don't think I will use them again. Second time, and second time smell. Whats up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment