Thursday, May 27, 2010

H2O

Water. Its a basic necessity. We all need it. Its the first thing the cats do is go for the water in the morning. Heck, its the first thing I want in the morning! In this brutal May heat in Rochester right now (I think my A/C has bit the dust), its survival for them. Here's an idea for you, buy some plastic bowls, keep in your car, with a jug of water, and when you see a cat in a questionable neighborhood, get out and place a bowl down and fill with water! You may be saving a cat's life with something as simple as that! And it might just be water than he hasn't had in days. Little things like that help! And if you don't have the nerve to get out of your car in 'questionable' neighborhoods, at least at your own home, place some bowls of water around. I have several birdbaths in my yard and garden. The birds love it. I also keep a bowl of water on my steps for the passing dogs that are walking by, and the squirrells need it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment