Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have often wondered how my life has gotten to this point, where I am constantly wondering if there will be enough hours in the day for all the things I have to do, and there never are, but feeding homeless cats, working full time, taking care of my own brood at home, plus keeping up my home inside and out is a lot of work! And what happened to ME time? Its not there anymore, and I wonder where it went. It all started with someone telling me there was a stray cat lurking, and now I am feeding over 25 cats a day. NOT that I see them all, but I know they are there. I've seen them over the course of days, but not all at one time. Its hard maintaining the precious relationships you develop in life when you have so little time. I hope the friends I've made along the way understand my hurried and rushed ways with them to be precious moments for me and I wouldn't trade those moments for all the homeless cats in China! (metaphorically speaking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment