Saturday, May 29, 2010

Smokey #2 - Part Two


Well, I did it! I picked up Smokey #2 this morning at 5:45 am., and he didn't put up too much of a fuss. Its now 1:38 pm., and he has not come out from hiding under the bed, but I did push the bed away from the wall, and he has allowed me to brush him. He absolutely loves it. I don't think his skin has been scratched in a very long, time, if ever, and he loves it. One of God's Angels, that I have been fortunate to meet, Gina, offered yesterday that if I could get 'our boy', she would take him. I now face enormous bills at the vets when I call for an appointment for him on Tuesday, but he will be worth it. He will now know what its like to have a permanent home. He has been fending for himself since last fall when this 'woman' dumped him off on Hebard Street because, being unneutered, he was spraying. He has been on a slow decline, and it was heartbreaking to watch. I am so thankful. He still doesn't know how good he has it. Pictures to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment