Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Trap Neuter RELEASE Day

I released the two BOYS I had neutered yesterday at the clinic.  They spent the night in the traps on my porch.  You can always tell which ones you trap are feral, and which ones aren't.  Mel, the red from Melville Street, was crying and crying.   Non-feral.  The poor thing.  Fanny, from Ferndale was silent the whole time.  Feral.  God I wish I could rescue them all, but I can't.  I am also running out of funding for my TNR, so every little bit helps if anyone wants to make a donation to the clinic under my name.  585-288-0600. 


I am offering my next two spots to my friend who is helping with my fundraiser.  She lives in the country in Honeoye Falls/Lima area where there are many, many kitties wandering around.  She is going to start getting some of the spayed and neutered, and I must help her as she doesn't have funds either to take care of this situation.  So, I will try to get more spots at the clinic for the many I am trying to get fixed also.  I wish I had more help in this quest.  Its overwhelming to have to feed and trap at the same time, but I will continue to do it as long as I have the money for it.

Today I will be at the Convention Center where there is an event that was created by my office for the Lipson Cancer Center.  Amy Robach from Good Morning America will be speaking at it.  I work the registration.  It will be something different (although I will be standing for a good few hours in my 3-4 inch heels - I am very vain) :), although my work will still be waiting for me at the office, and I am trying to get it done so that I can have a guilt free vacation day on Friday!

This is how it started many many years ago on Hayward
I want to thank every one that has offered help in moving the shelters from SCUMBAG's property on Hayward.  Walt, you are so kind.  Kristin will be helping me move them this weekend.  She offered first and I thank her for that.  I removed a few towels (for the cats comfort) this morning, and tomorrow will remove the tarp.  Slowly but surely, will get the stuff out of there.   This is one unhappy man, I know this from the conversations I've had with him.  But to take it out on me and the cats is definitely not a good move.  I think karma, if you believe in such things, eventually catches up to you.  If you aren't kind in life, life won't be kind to you.  Its just that simple.

In Germany they came first for the Communists,  and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.  Then they came for the Jews,  and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.  Then they came for the trade unionists,  and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.  Then they came for the Catholics,  and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up. 
Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Staggering reproduction statistics. I'll call the clinic and put $100 on your account. Hope others will join me by donating the most generous amount they can. There's no question that every dollar is well spent...and 100% is spent on the kitties. Hugs to you Janine! -carol

    ReplyDelete