Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Tiny But Strong

Pennsylvania Avenue This Morning
Cold but quiet, and dry morning out there.  Thanks to Kings, and Kings and Joel yesterday, for feeding the kitties.  They tried to trap yesterday on Short Street.  There is a short legged girl there, at least we think its a girl, that looks visibly pregnant, and we are trying to trap.  She won't let you near her, and seems to have outfoxed us.  She won't go in a trap.  We will try again tomorrow, although this will be our third attempt to get her.



Petunia!

and her babies!








Are they ADORABLE, or what. 

On another baby note, the Chili orphaned kittens that we rescued last Wednesday, that were born on April 29th, are doing well.  they went to Sue initially, then to a very stressed mama Janine - and then I received a note from a very well known person who works at a well known clinic reached out and offered to take them for the week.  She is heaven sent, for sure.  She has LOADS of experience with tiny babies such as these.  Her last note to me yesterday:  they are tiny but strong.  They will identify their gender, and come up with some names.



To be able to gender identify at 1.5 weeks old is remarkable.  She sure is experienced!  I can't even do it when they are adults sometimes!  :)

Jasper has officially been adopted, by his FOSTER MOM Gaye!  She fell in love, what can I say.  :)



Have a great day!











2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for Jasper!! I can't believe how he has become a completely different cat with Gaye's love and patience. How wonderful!! The kittens are adorable and I love their names! I hope you can get the short street kitty. Could Laura help with her drop trap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will give it another try tomorrow.
    I also have a drop trap I built myself !
    Dying to try it out ...

    ReplyDelete