Friday, May 17, 2019

TGIF!

It was a quiet morning out there.  I was not good company for Kings.  I got 1 to 2 hours of sleep total last night.  The hip is really bad.  I am not much use, or much company for any being, or even my own cats, until this ends.  I can see pain written all over my face when I look in the mirror.  So he just went about his business of getting the cats fed while I sat in the truck miserable.

This morning we get two little ones back for bottle feeding.  I believe they are both grey.  The other two remaining have gone to another rescue.  They need to be fed every 2-3 hours.  Report from yesterday was that they weren't eating and had a bit of tummy trouble, but hopefully today they are on the mend.  We will put them in a little playpen, because they are getting a bit too big for the carrier they are in.



I also plan to trap on Monday morning the mom on Webster.  If successful, she will be spayed, and we can get the kittens out of there.  This pic was taken this morning. The kittens can then be reunited with mom and be weaned as soon as possible, and mom returned to the street.

Miss B's kittens - must get them out of there as soon as possible.  With Mom.  Once kittens are weaned, Mom can be spayed and go back to Miss B.

Petunia's children.  Adorable.  Here is who we have left.








And here is Stormi, still available.


And here is Annie, still available.



Have a great day!

“When we approve of ourselves, 
rather than always seeking approval of others, we find happiness.”


1 comment:

  1. The work that you do for all these cats and kittens never fails to amaze me. People have no idea what you do on a daily basis - even those who help you. You bear the weight of this and it's a heavy burden. But you do it with conviction and humor and optimism. You are one tough cookie! Soon this hip thing will be behind you and you will be on your way!

    ReplyDelete