Thursday, August 27, 2020

Chappy Part 2

 Update on the little guy I rescued on Grand on Monday morning.  Vet reports:  "He is doing really well.  He is very social and loves to have his head and chin scratched.  The wounds on his rear and underbelly seem to be healing well.  He has had really bad diarrhea since he first came in.  We started him on Metronidazole today and the doctor said he can stay until we get that figured out and under control.  I think they are going to run a fecal sample to see what is going on with him but I haven't heard yet."  And the other good news is that my sweet cousin Patty has offered to foster him until October, when she leaves for Florida.  Hopefully he will be adopted by then.  The bad news?  No picture of him yet!

I did however take a picture of the girl he left behind.  This beautiful calico is there every morning.  She is very sweet.  I think she is already fixed as I've never seen her pregnant.




Thanks again to my pal June for going out with me this week and being my water girl.  She's pretty awesome.  Thanks to Kim for helping me fill bags of food and fill water jugs!  She's pretty sweet too!  

Have a great day!

"If we believe that tomorrow will be better, 
we can bear a hardship today."



5 comments:

  1. How old is she? Is she the only one left in that area or are there others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is the only one left. she appears to be young.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have received 28346 euros in the last 4 weeks from working part time online from home. I got this job 3 months ago and in my first month without any online experience I got € 18569. Anyone can get this job today and start making real money online by following the instructions on this website. Earned.cash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google pay me $80 to $90 each hour for internet working from home.i have made $15K on this month on line do business from home.i'm a ordinary understudy and that i paintings 2 to 5 hours in keeping with day in my greater time efficiently from home..every body can perform this interest and win extra dollars on-line in low renovation via truly take after this connection and take after subtle factors.......... Read mOre

    ReplyDelete