Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Election Day!

 Although the cats could give two rats about that.  

Another bone chilling morning out there, although not as bad this morning as it has been.  I am glad I've had some help securing shelters, tarps, bricks, ets.  The only thing I could use now are boards - the kind you can set up against the open portion of the little 'apartments' that are housed under the tarps, on top of the pallets.  I am set with bricks (thanks Paula and John, and June and Gary) to hold the tarps down in these brutal winds we get.  Thanks for the tarps as well.  Thanks to those that have sent food, it is so appreciated, as I go through 70 lbs per feeding.  Not to mention the wet.  Love those big cans (June and Gary- they get a case at the Dollar Store occasionally). 




I delivered Monroe to his new home on Saturday.  OMG, seriously a great cat.  The new mom has a dog, and Monroe could have not cared in the least.  He is renamed Mo, and has a great home.  I couldn't be happier.  Thanks to cousin Patty for fostering. We need more fosters so that we can get more adult cats off the street.  There are many out there, and they go like hotcakes.  People want these older sweeties.


I delivered Bano to his new home and he is acclimating well with his new sister Miku, although I need to get an update.  Miku is a bit younger than kitten Bano, and a little more frisky and wild as well.



I delivered Hudson as well.  He is doing beautifully, and adjusting to his new big sister Gibson!



I delivered Mini and Marvin as well (yes, it was a busy Saturday).  Mini has had some 'bathroom issues' and had to be seen at the vet yesterday, as well as Marvin having the sniffles ($$).  Ugh.  I should have stuck to my thoughts earlier on to not have kittens go to new homes until AFTER their surgeries.  Its just too hard on my pocket, and the adopters having to take the kittens themselves to the vet I use.  I need to stick to my guns with this next set of kittens that Sheryl is fostering - East, West, North, South and Gates.  Pictures coming soon.

NO MORE KITTENS!!

That's all I have today.  Get out there and vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment