Wednesday, May 27, 2020

TGIHD (Thank God its Hump Day)

Well, its been a while!  Its been a busy past week, including the long weekend we had.  Nothing really new, except someone took all my shelters on corner of Grand and Stout.  JERKS.  I don't know if its the Community Place that may own that huge lot, but I will be placing more there soon.  I am pretty sure I had a sign there where they could have contacted me.  At least its warm out these days.  The kitties run to me each day I pull up there.  This is where I rescued Gracie, who had her babies the very same day. 






Speaking of kittens, all are well.  We have four on my porch that are going to new homes this weekend - Snowball, Lulu, Ernie and Jake.  We have eight kittens at foster Sue's house - let's see if i can remember names....  Hawk, Sparrow, Robin and Finch, and then Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton and Peter (these last four are adopted and will go to their new homes in a few weeks).  Then we have three kittens and an adult at foster Kristin's house.  There we have Calvin, Hobbes and Susie.  The adult is Stormy, and there has already been several inquiries for her.

Calvin Hobbes and Susie

STORMY!

There are many still on the street that are just dying, literally, and waiting for rescue.  I still can't do much without a date from the clinic when they will reopen.

In the meantime, thanks to all for sending food, dropping food off, etc.  I am all set with paper products at the moment, so please save your money there.  The food really helps though.  It has been delivered without a note as to who its from so please know, I am very grateful.  Thank you so much.

Have a great day!

"My socks may not match, 
but my feet are always warm."


1 comment:

  1. The clinic is opening June 1! Come on everyone let's get behind Janine when they open!
    I am ready to sponsor a Tnvr (whether the R is for release or rehome!)

    ReplyDelete