Monday, March 23, 2020

Its Monday! What a great day!!!

AAYDA and her brother Olive


Hey!  Ya gotta stay positive!  Right???  There is nothing we can do to change what is happening right now, so we have two choices.  Be miserable, or be happy.  I choose the latter.  I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  We just have to ride it through!  Cards, movies (I saw a great movie yesterday, A Bronx Tale), board games, reading, cleaning out all the crap we have in our basement (yup), phone calls, writing comic strips (Kristin), trying new recipes (although don't overeat!), drinking (although don't overdrink!), making sure your parents are good, siblings, etc.  So much to do, you just have to put your mind to it each morning and make a list of what you want to accomplish.  I know you can do it.  :)  I know I can do it.

The cats were out today, but not in full force.  I didn't see a lot of the usual suspects.  It was cold and miserable.  Very wet snow falling.  It's March 23rd!  It's not supposed to be snowing in the spring, but then again this IS Rochester.  I doubled up on the cat food as I am cutting back on doing this every day.  I just can't.  I can't afford 55 pounds a day of cat food.  So at each location, I give them extra amounts and pray it lasts them two days.  Someone just ordered me a bag of food from Amazon and she said that it wouldn't be delivered until between April 4th and April 24th.  What's up with that?  I never did receive an order I placed last week from Chewy.  It's a little concerning when you can't even get deliveries.


RORY and LILY


I saw no one on the streets this morning.  But the creatures were out.  As I drove to my 4th Street location, a skunk waddled out just under my car as I was driving past it and quietly screamed when I thought I ran it over.  After passing and looking in the rearview mirror, I didn't see a body on the road.  I did, however, smell something.  Hopefully, it escaped between the tires and made it safely to the other side, but sprayed out of fear. 

MISTY


That's today's report!

Have a great day!  Don't forget Misty, Lily and Rory!

"Tenacity is strength in adversity."

No comments:

Post a Comment