Monday, December 9, 2019

Kittens Galore

Pickles, Peaches, Butters, Pepper and Peanut
It was another insane weekend.  First off, I have five kittens at my house.  Sue needed a break from ALL THOSE kittens!  She still has Rory, Lily, Buck, Weenie and Ellie.  We need to find them homes.  Sheryl still has three as well - Smudge, Marbles and Tom.   And after this weekend, we still have Noelle, from Stella's bunch, to be adopted out yet.

I say after this weekend because we had a very successful adoption event this past Saturday at West Elm.  What a great store.  I wish I was a gazillionaire.  I would decorate my entire home with West Elm products. 

We had NINE kitten adoptions in the first 45 minutes of being there. It was insane. And I am as disorganized as I have ever been.  And I never used to be.  I blame it on the kittens.  There are so many to keep track of.  I really needed some help managing my spreadsheet, adoptions, meet and greets, and deliveries, but that came and went and here I go again.   People have offered, but to explain it all would take me days.   So I will continue to get these kittens vetted and to their prospective new homes.  And after that, if I ever see another kitten again...........  I'll scream.  haha.  kidding.  they sure are adorable.

I delivered Squeaky and Jax on Sunday.  They went to a wonderful family with no other pets, and the parents and their two daughters are over the moon in love. I must get an update today.

Fluffy was adopted by their foster mom, yes, a foster fail.  Sunny was adopted by her foster mom, yes, another foster fail. 

I went to visit Garrett on Sunday - he is a beautiful boy hanging with a hyper dog Ollie, and hyper kitten brother Appollo.  AND he loves it!  Foster dad Max loves them, but we must get Garrett adopted.

Foster mom Estelle still has Stella, who has pretty much had it with her kids.  She is not mean, but she wants a home.  She is sick and tired of being in one room all the time with her remaining little ones that will go to new homes in the next two weeks.

Monty is still with foster mom Gaye, and we must get him adopted as well. 

I am hearing great reports about Jonny with his foster mom Janessa.  He is quite the kneader!



JONNY
I will be at Enchanted Rose Garden near the four corners in Penfield this Thursday, where a small percentage of sales that night will go to my rescue.  Eileen and her staff are just wonderful to do this for me every year. The sale is from 4-7 and be sure to bring your credit card.  The stuff there is phenomenal.  And dangerous.

Thank you to all that have provided me with boards - some wooden, some cardboard - and shelters.  They have certainly come in handy, with the bastard that is removing them from Niagara Street.  As long as I keep coming up with boards large enough to cover the food I place when it rains or snows, I am good.  Thank you so much.

I've lost my mojo today, or actually, I woke up without it, so I will try to make this blog a little more interesting tomorrow.

Have a great day.

"I promise to find hope
through the heartache, to
find joy through the
sadness, to find strength
through incredible 
weakness, to love even 
when it's hard, to live
freely and bravely, even
when I'm scared, to make
the most of my days...  to 
live in a way that would
make you proud."




No comments:

Post a Comment