Friday, December 27, 2019

Feed a Cat for Christmas! JEN and TODD!!!

JEN and TODD!!! Thank you so much for your kind donation to help Feed A Cat for Christmas!  You fed many today!

Here is what Jen had to say, along with her donation (sent in 12/19):

"Feed a cat for Christmas! Hi Janine! Todd and I want to feed a cat for Christmas. I have been waiting to donate today because it was one year ago today I lost my special friend, Junior. He was 17 and spent 16 of those years by my side. He was my bossy little judger who supervised everything. I still miss him every day. I wasn't really ready to get a new cat but started looking. I thought if I found someone that REALLY needs a home, I could consider it. I looked at many cats and was going to stop looking and wait. Then I saw Chance's face and his story. This was the guy that really needed somewhere to call home. Forever. I know that we are at least his 3rd home, and I hope he likes it because he is stuck with us! He is still timid and shy and coming around, but just the sweetest guy. We call him Tobin Chance now (his gangster name is Tobin the Toe - mostly because of his funny toe). We just love him and are happy we could give him a home and a forever family. Merry Christmas! Jen and Todd"

I am so grateful to Jen and Todd for adopting a hard to adopt adult cat from the streets, and giving him the chance at love like he's never had before.  Thank you both for all your support since then too.  I am just so thankful for you both!

A special thanks to Joel for driving all the way into the city at 3 am. this morning to help feed the cats.  He was King's sidekick this morning while I was able to get an extra hour of sleep.  Thank you Joel!

New pictures of Garrett!  He is a GORG.





And now, off to my first day back at work!  At least its a Friday!  Woo hoo!!!

Have a great day!

"Sometimes God will
put a Goliath in your
life, for you to find the 
David within you."


2 comments: