Monday, December 23, 2019

Feed a Cat for Christmas! Carol O!

CAROL!  I miss my Carol!!!  Thank you for helping to feed a cat today.  Many cats to be exact.  Like over 100!  Carol has been in my life for a long time now, having adopted FOUR cats from me, over the years.  The first one from Hayward Avenue when I used to have a shelter there on the side of some pervert's house.  Anyone remember him?  The slumlord that rented the house out and wanted a little on the side from me in order to keep the shelters on the side of his rented house.  JERK.

Anyways, Carol has been an awesome supporter to me, even though she wont' read this post because she says my blog saddens her, which saddens me, because its not ALL doom and gloom, is it?  But its reality, and there are SO many wonderful stories that I post.  If I had to read my blog, I would do it because its mixed with different things.  I can't watch the animal channels because of 'nature', or the commercials showing animal neglect, but I can read my blog!

Thank you so much Carol for helping the cats.  We so appreciate you!

It was a mild morning out.  I love mornings like this, but I know it wont' last.  But we can hope.  I have the day off today, and have already delivered three kittens and its only 1 pm.  I went to Penfield, to Perinton/Fairport to Irondequoit to Pittsford.  That's a lot of time.  But its worth it.  I will miss Noelle, Peaches and Butters.  All went to GREAT homes!  I can't wait for updates!

I also have run out of time. I have to make three dishes for Christmas Dinner, and run to my 92 year old friend Miss Lillian to sit with her for a few.  I still have a gazillion thank you cards to write.

Lets not forget we need to get our Monty, Stella, Jonny, Garrett, Ellie, Weenie, Buck, Tommy, Marbles and Smudge all adopted! Spread the word!  Visit my website and adoptapet and see their pics.  I've run out of time!  But back tomorrow!

I could use an assistant.  Anyone?  

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey J ! Are you serious ?
    I will be your assistant !
    I would LOVE to help deliver kittens, pick up fosters and move them between locations (on weekends)whatever else you need.
    Dont forget I can fix ANYTHING you got, build shelters, paint boards, yada ...
    Sounds like fun !

    :)

    ReplyDelete