Tuesday, December 24, 2019

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! June and Gary!!!

Thank you June and Gary!  Thank you for helping to feed many kitties today for XMas eve!  It was a wonderfully mild morning again and I am thankful.  June and Gary have been staunch supporters to me and my efforts to help the animals in this city.  They even adopted a kitten named NOODLES!  I rescued Noodles from Niagara Street, when I was feeding the cats behind the fence at the apartments across from where I am feeding the same adult cats now.  Remember that big bad man?  Thank you June and Gary for your ongoing support and faith in my quest to help these animals.

CONNOR!  
My Most Expensive Rescue EVER!
(now living the good life!)

Regarding the anonymous comment made about removing the comment that someone had made a few days ago about possible carbon monoxide poisoning, I removed that comment simply because it wasn't true and I didn't want people to think it was.  If it was true, I would have a lot of dead cats on my hands.   And to that point, I have a carbon monoxide detector that actually works.  So thanks for your astute observation and obvious need to point it out, but it's not even a consideration in the cause of death.

But speaking of life!  After yesterday's last delivery of this batch of kittens - Noelle to her new home, and Peaches and Butters to their new home, I can breathe a sigh of relief.  They all went to great homes.  Here are some pictures to prove it!  Pickles and Peanut were delivered the day before.

BE SURE TO CLICK ON PICS to see up close!


NOELLE!

PEACHES and BUTTER!


PEACHES and BUTTER!
and their cute Dad!  

PEANUT!!

PICKLES!!!
Don't forget all the precious animals still on the streets, and in foster care waiting for their forever home.  Please consider adoption.  You will never know true joy until you have one of these grateful creatures look into your eyes, and cuddle up beside you.

Have a Fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment