Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Feed a Cat for Christmas! Carol O!!

Carol O. thank you!  Carol makes this donation in honor of Mike and Chris O'Neal.  Thank you Carol for your thoughtfulness and generosity.  The cats out there are fed and love you for it!

Thank God it was a mild morning.  The rain is gone, for now, but will be replaced by snow.  My 'board' (cardboard wrapped in plastic) was still there.  At least the @$%@$ that has been intentionally stealing the board didn't stop by and take it yesterday, or overnight.  I figure this guy must have over 100 of my boards.  What does he do with them?  I hope the feces-covered one that he took the last time got all over his BMW (thank you Maree and Joe for providing this - thanks Cowboy for producing it!).  I am now looking for doors - let's see him fit that in his car.  $#%@.

Fancy Pants spent the night in my tiny bathroom.  FP has turned into a LOVER boy.

Fancy Pants RESCUED!!!




His coat is very dirty - soon that brown in his fur will turn to white.  His tail had so many mats that most of it had to be shaved.  He will join two new brothers, Timber and Finnegan.  Both fluffballs.  Now there will be three fluffballs!

STELLA!~
We must find Stella a new home.  She is not liking the other 19 or so cats she lives with.  If anyone can offer their home, temporarily, I would be forever grateful.  I think even if it was just one other cat, it would be a good thing!  So please, spread the word far and wide.  Let's find Stella a new home!

I received a few pictures of little Peanut I thought I would share with you.


PEANUT!
Is that not adorable???

Well, its the end of a decade.  Onto a new year.  2020 - twenty years ago we couldn't fathom being in the 2000s let alone 2020.   I say GOOD RIDDANCE 2019.  My worst year ever!  Breaking ankle/leg, hip replacement, diabetes diagnosis (controlled by diet and exercise), stomach bug,  hitting a curb, getting stung by a bee, and the list goes on.  The only thing I didn't get this year was a cold.

Thanks to so many people for helping me this year.  I think back to when I started, and I had NO HELP.  I am so grateful to each and every one of you for everything and anything you contributed to help a cat.  Even if it was your time.  They have nothing else.  I hope I can count on you all this year as well.  As long as I can still walk, I will continue to help these forgotten cats of Rochester.

Happy New Year everyone!  Be safe!

"Every day is a chance to begin again.  Don't focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations."


3 comments:

  1. Count on me in 2020 boss !
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine,

    Now that you have the Thieves license plate and have identified him and his vehicle from only a few feet away you can have him charged with Petit Larceny 155.25 of the NYS Penal Law. This is a class A Misdemeanor punishable by a $1000.00 fine / and or 1 year in jail or 3 years probation or Conditional Discharge and possible Restitution dependent on any prior Criminal history.

    You need to get ahold of 911 and tell them to send a RPD Officer to your house and insist on this scumbag being arrested for Petit Larceny for stealing your boards.

    The only defense this POS can possibly have is if he owns the property the boards were being removed from.

    Show the RPD Police Officer any evidence you have such as if you took his picture on your phone and the picture of his vehicle and license plate etc. and you will need the date and approx. time you observed him stealing your board. Be adamant that he is arrested because as you know he will continue his criminal activity if not prosecuted.

    I would not wait much longer to pursue his arrest if I were you. Good luck!


    ReplyDelete