Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Board Bandit


Short and sweet.  I was not feeling good  yesterday.  I stayed home from work.  Its hard handling four little kittens when you are sick.  But back to work, I go today, even though I still don’t feel good.  Where is that winning ticket?

And it's hard too when you have all these people adopting the kittens and you promised delivery around Christmas or weekend before, which is this one coming, and you have to figure out delivery dates, times, locations…   Not to mention, these kittens were rescued from a barn, the remaining ones… Peaches, Butters, Pickles, and Peanut, all have these little issues going on…  diarrhea, lethargy – they don’t seem to play much.  Although Butters does, and so does Pickles and Peanut, but not what I would think for kittens.  Are my cat toys not fun enough for them?  I’ve called in a prescription for diarrhea but wondering how I can get them more active.  We’ve pretty much ruled out any ailments they might have at the vet on Saturday.  They all had thorough physical exams.  It also occurred to me that these kittens are actually a week younger than I thought.  So that should bring them to 8 weeks old on Christmas Day.

Well, in other exciting news…  I CAUGHT the bastard stealing my board!!!  He was just getting back into his car when I pulled up like gunfire – I tried to block him in after rolling down my passenger window and pointed to him and said ‘did you just take that board??”  he wouldn’t roll his window down and found a way to get out of the spot and drive.  So guess what I did, I put on my high beams and followed him, all the way until he got onto the expressway at which point I turned around.  I was not going to go on a wild goose chase but I at least had his license plate number.  This time he was NOT driving the yellow Humvee, but a dark-colored BMW Plate #GYY 5659.  What a coward.  I have a friend that thought – hey let's smear dog feces on the edges of the board!  So she brought her dog’s stuff to Niagara, and smeared the board he took.  I hope he has it all over his hands.  I don’t know what I can do.  I am not getting any help from the police.  This is insane.  How can someone get away with this?  Can anyone help me with this???

Short and sweet (or not so sweet) – but remember all the kitties we have to adopt out!

Monty


Garrett


Stella


Jonny


Weenie


Rory


Lily


Buck




Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment