Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Feed a Cat For Christmas! LESLIE C.!



Thank you LESLIE - and her husband Bruce!  For helping to Feed a Cat for Christmas, literally!  I fed well over 100 cats this morning, and gave each a little extra portion of the precious wet food that they love more than anything else in the world.  Thank you to all of you for your donations in the past of the LARGE Friskies canned pate or shredded.  It means the world to me when preparing the next day's meal as I don't have to open as many cans, nor rinse as many out.  I go through 12 large cans plus six regular sized each day.  Wow, that's a lot.

Leslie adopted Brady from me recently.  She was a friend of my foster mom Gaye,and I am so glad that Leslie checked out his picture on Facebook and said, that is the cat for me!  She gave this sweet adult boy from the street a chance, and is in total love now.  Thank you for your kindness and generosity Leslie!

My day did not start out great.  Well, it started at 3:15, as you all know, heading out to the inner city to feed cats.  After that, went to sister's at 8 to watch the kids open their gifts.  Heading home to relax a bit before going to Mom's, I wasn't paying attention, and hit a curb, destroying my tire.  It had to be one of the stupidest things I've done in my life, and I am hanging my head in shame today.  Car had to be towed, no spare tire.  I had to wait for AAA to arrive, and rushed home to get things done.  So I am down a car, and most likely over $100 for a new tire.  I've learned a lesson.  Pay more attention!  Stop daydreaming as you drive!

At least I didnt' hit a person or animal.  That's the consolation from the cute tow truck driver.  Working on XMas.

That's it for now.  Tomorrow is a new day.

The kittens surprise was a GREAT surprise for the little girl who's parents adopted both Peaches and Butters.  She sent me a short clip but I dont' know how to share.  I'll figure it out and pass it on.

In the meantime, have yourself a merry little Christmas!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment