Friday, September 13, 2019

TGIF

The POS that has been trashing my boards and cat food for the seven cats that live next to the vacant building on Niagara Street was at it again.  He took another board and threw the food and plates out.  This is the way I find it each morning between 3:30 and 4:30 am. when I arrive there. I'm working on something, but its not soon enough.  He must be stopped.  I have his plate number, but nothing else.  Anyone?

In the meantime, I am in serious need of plastic brown spray paint to paint more shelters and boards, and I am in serious need of boards.  If you have any stashed around, please let me know.  Its supposed to rain again, and these cats have nothing.

Good news:  Muffin is out of the HVAC tunnel at his foster dad Max's house.  We are working on now getting him back to his original foster mom Melissa's house.  Not that Max wouldn't keep him, he is just fearful that he may escape again, and he doesn't have a lot of time to sit with Muffin, talk to him and hold him.  That is what he needs most right now.

That's all I have for today.  This was not a great week for me. 

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment