Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday News!

Wow, what a weekend!  What a loooooong weekend it was.  Loved it.  Wish they could all be like that, given that I was wealthy enough not to work. 

Lets start with ANOTHER RESCUE!  Meet Scooby!~



We also have two new little ones in rescue thanks to a girl in the city that trapped them, and Sue agreed to foster.  Meet Rory and Lily!




Also, when I delivered Halona (new name Chava) to her new home in Marion two weeks ago, her new mom had another rescue baby whom she asked if I could take into rescue.  We were hoping she would be able to keep Jac, but her husband felt they had enough on their plates, and so it goes….  Jac is a DOLL.




And look at this cutie pie Daniel...  He and his brother Donald are available for adoption as well.



Little Wilma and Astrid went to their new home, and what a great home it is.  They have all the toys they could ever want or need!  Today Wilma goes in to be spayed - her sister Astrid was spayed already.  Wilma and Willie are being spayed today.

I baby sat for Andrew this weekend!  He had some stomach issues going on, so back to the vet he went! I am spending literally thousands trying to care for these cats medically.  I need donations to come in.  We are working on a plan for the next Meow and Chow fundraiser, but it won't be until next year, early!  In the meantime, I'm getting worried. 

We also had a kitten palooza at Enchanted Rose Garden Boutique on Saturday.  I snagged Fluffy's babies and brought them there to gain some interest.   There were lots of OOOHS and AAAHHHS!  But no applications.  They are going to be going to West Elm retail store on Saturday from 11:30-1 if anyone would like to stop out and see them!~ 

Word on the streets - there are so many cats still waiting for homes.  This little red boy, and this little grey one (boy?  girl?) are next.  The grey one I trapped on Thursday, but turns out the clinic was closed, so I had to let him back.  I keep telling him he will be next.

GOODMAN/SHORT STREET

MELVILLE


Have a great day!~


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the bottle drive I'm having to help Janine and the kitties..for further info call me paula 2885286

    ReplyDelete