Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday Blues...

Not much to report today.  It started to rain about 10 minutes into the run.  I dreaded the stops I had to make where I am just feeding cats under a tree, or by the side of the road.  I knew their food would be soaked, and so would they depending on how hungry they were.  It wasn't too bad, but bad enough.

And on Niagara Street, someone (gee, I wonder if it was the yellow humvee guy) took a shelter, and trashed a second one.  It upsets me so much each time I find something like this.  It really hurts the cats, and they have nothing to cuddle into on a fall day like today.  Its so mean.  I just can't understand how people can do this to animals.

Thank you to Steve, who made a beautiful wooden shelter for me, and came out at 5 am. to help place it.  Steve, its beautiful, and I am sure it will be a safe retreat for a cat or two.  Thank you so much Steve and his sweet wife Julie. xo

On a brighter note, here is an updated picture of Muffin.  He has had some interest by several people, but he must go to a quiet home with no dogs or kids, according to his foster mom Melissa.  And it HAS to be someone that will never ever leave him again.  He is really flourishing since his last ordeal, and deserved the BEST home possible.





Have a great day.

"It is our duty to love the unloved,
help the helpless, 
and bring hope to the hopeless."


No comments:

Post a Comment