Thursday, September 12, 2019

Niagara Street & The Yellow Hummer

I spoke too soon.  This POS of a 'man' took the boards again that I have as a lean-to for the sweet cats on Niagara Street sometime yesterday.  These are the only things I have to cover the food I pour down for these hungry cats every morning.

Please, if you have, or see boards on the side of the road, and they are 3x4 or 3x5, I can sure use them. 


Its not like I can change what I am doing there. The cats have nothing but a board to cover their food when it rains.  And it is again this morning.  I could tell he must have done it early yesterday – dumped their food out also, because they were starving this morning. 

I have to figure out a plan – I have his license plate number, he needs to be warned not to be going there and taking things.  Does anyone know how I can find out who belongs to a license plate?

This is what his truck looks like --- its called a Hummer, and its yellow.


Help.  Anybody?

2 comments:

  1. can your cop friend run the plate number for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it isn't the POS property call the Police and tell them what he is doing and give them his plate number.
    They should warn him he can be arrested for Criminal Mischief 4th section 145.00 of the NYS Penal Law and Trespass.

    ReplyDelete