Thursday, September 26, 2019

Another Rescue!

This little baby was wandering the street at 3:45 am. this morning.   Melville Street.  I couldn't just leave it.  It was crying and crying.  I picked it up and off it went with me. 



What kind of 'responsible' people would leave a kitten out? 

And the bastard that keeps taking the doors/boards we are leaving at Niagara to protect the cats food there is at it again.  I just don't know what to do.  I wish someone would sit there for me and watch but I know that is a lot to ask.

Update from Lex (Simba) and Eloise (Nala):




"Nala stood nose to nose with Junior (their dog) yesterday.  They are no longer afraid.  And half the time Junior just sits watching them as if he were an old man!"


Love!

This is my post for Friday as I am off and running for the day.

"Learn from the past, 
Hope for the future, 
Live in the present"

1 comment:

  1. what is the address on Niagara that the SCUMBAG is stealing and destroying your property?

    I will confront him in the near future!

    ReplyDelete