Monday, July 22, 2019

Gratitude

End of Reunion Weekend!
Oh Lord, what a weekend!  We have an additional NINE cats that have joined our little Bean family!

So Friday morning I set a trap for a pregnant kitty and voila, she went in.  I was delivering her to her new foster family in Penfield, and when we were carrying the trap into the house, we heard a squeak!  And who do you think it was?  No, not the mom, but BABY #1!~  And within a few hours later, we had FIVE!

FLUFFY and Babies





Talk about a SAVE.  It was forecasted to be in the mid-high 90s for the day, and if she had delivered them outside, I don't think they would have survived without food or water for the momma.  All are doing fabulous, and thanks to her new foster mom Estelle, Fluffy is well loved and cared for.

Then Foster Mom Sue lets me know that her husband brought home to baby kittens from a lady that found them in a barn.  There is supposed to be one more, and lady that found them was keeping two.  Meet Davey and Daisy!




THEN!  Foster Mom Sue tells me yesterday that we have another baby!   Baby Max is a tiny little thing that Mother Cat Sara has allowed to latch on and nurse.  Actually, she has allowed Davey and Daisy to do the same!  Poor Cairo has to wait his turn!

MAX 
I did go visit the Foster Mom Sue clan on Saturday and what darlings they all are.  I had to pick up Lichi and Thomas and bring them to their new home.  And what a home.  And what a set of new parents they have.  They will have a good long life, and I am thrilled about this adoption.  They have a few feline sisters and brothers, and a canine brother too!

Brady was brought to his new home also after staying a few days at the clinic.  Foster Mom Gaye is doing a great job with him also.


BRADY
These pictures are killing me!

I have three pregnant cats out there that must be brought in to the clinic.  Wish me luck with at least one tomorrow morning.  There are also three beautiful long haired kittens that need to be removed from Denver Street. I am just waiting for a foster to welcome them into their home.

Two of Three Kittens on Denver & Grand
Finally, I had a high school reunion this weekend, and boy was it fun.  Although there there several people that did not attend, and some that couldn't due to an early passing in their life.  Good times and bad times, life is a blessing, for sure.

Thanks and have a great day.

"Be grateful for
today and never
take anything for
granted.  Life
is a blessing."

No comments:

Post a Comment