Friday, July 26, 2019

The Royals...........................

Meet the latest:

George - George was vetted yesterday at Rochester Community Animal Clinic.  He was trapped yesterday morning on Denver Street and Grand Avenue.  This was the scene of a garage fire a few weeks ago, and me being the looky loo that I am wanted to check it out the next morning.  I found these three kittens - all flea bags - milling about.  I started to place food under the tree for them each morning, and they began to trust me.  I had begun to devise a rescue plan.  George, however, was not as trusting as the other two, so he was trapped, and vetted, not knowing if he was going to bite me! 

When I brought him back from the clinic, where I had them place kitten in a carrier, he was still a bit drugged up, but allowed me to pet him in the back of the carrier.  And I kept getting down on the floor every hour after to pet him inside.  This morning, he was a bit frightened as he sat in the window when I first went in upon awakening, but he let me touch him.  Then, his eyes began to slowly lower, and he began purring.  I knew this was a good sign.  Before I had to leave him he was snuggled in my arm and didn't want to let go.

These three went to a new foster mom today, MOMS to be exact, Shannon and Kathleen, and I couldn't be happier!


Charlotte


Archie


Davey - Davey and the rest of the group below are kittens that Sue has taken in under my rescue.  We are maxed out.  Lets not forget, we still have Charlie, Sara, Brady, Cairo, Astrid, Willie, Wilma, Fluffy and her five babies, and Goldi and her seven babies.  

Someone mentioned, that we've saved 30 cats off the street so far in July alone!  Hmmmmmm... is that right?


Daisy


Max


Daniel


and yet to be named...



Have a great day!

"Animals are such agreeable friends ― they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." 

No comments:

Post a Comment