Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Tidbits

To the Commenter from Monday's post:  side of building on corner of Niagara and Central Park.

I placed a board there today due to rain beginning, and we will see if this _______ takes it again.

I fed a lot of cats today.  By the time I finished, the rain was coming, so I am hoping the cats were able to eat quick before they, and their food, were soaked.  Those that I feed under trees, side of road, etc.  They are the misfortunate, as they don't have shelters like the others where the food is protected.

I am hoping to rescue another female diluted tortie tomorrow that has been hanging around Short Street, same area as Sammy, tomorrow.  Foster Max has kindly offered to foster.  She is a sweetie, and reminds me so much of my girl Vanessa that just passed away.  She is too delicate and sweet to survive out there much longer.  Besides, her very fluffy coat is picking up all sorts of things.  She looks something like this!  My dear departed Vanessa:



And then there is a little tiger kitten, about the size of Scooby Doo, perhaps six months old.  I picked him up this morning and there was no resistance.  He runs to me each morning on the corner of Stout and Grand Avenue.  I feed him and a bunch of cats under a tree here.  He needs rescuing along with several others here.  All sweet.  All throwaways.

We are planning on a small fundraiser.  I know some details, but not all.  We are going to have a............

PAINT & PURR!

  • November 2, 2019
  • Moose Lodge, Churchville (SO easy to get to - 20 mins. from Rochester depending on how fast you drive!)
  • Artist Kristin McBride will show us how to paint a fabulous fall painting that we can bring home.  Suggested donation will include a free drink from the bar!  Snacks will be provided.


Sounds like FUN!!!

Something more formal will be coming out VERY SOON.

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I can't wait Janine! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that comment is from me Connie Tylenda! Some reason came up as unknown.

    ReplyDelete