Monday, October 14, 2019

Paint n Purr!

I would like to clarify some details around the Paint n Purr fundraiser I am having.

When:   Saturday, 11/2
Where:  Churchville Moose Lodge - 5709 Chili Riga Center Rd, Churchville, NY 14428
Hours:  12-3
Cost:  $30 per person - includes one drink and lots of goodies to eat!
How to pay:  janinethebeanrescue.org - click on donate button, or the donate button on this blog.  Just put in notes that it is for the paint and purr!  Or, if you are planning to attend and want to send a check, or pay at the door, let me know so I can get your name on the list!

There is space limitation of 40 so get your reservations in today!  
LEXI
It was a great weekend.  I just wish they were longer.  I totally did some organizing of stuff that I hadn’t gotten to since I broke my ankle in February.  Namely, the basement.  It was a good feeling, and I purged a ton of stuff, but there is still so much more.  The garage is another nightmare.  But please, if anyone is thinking of supplying me with Plates, Bowls, or towels, please don’t.  I have MORE than I need.  I am always in need though of camouflage tarps, on the smaller side.  I am always in need of cat food, both wet and dry.  Preferably the larger cans of wet.  You have no idea what its like opening, scooping out, and then cleaning the cans when done to bring to Mileage Master who then brings to a metal recycling place in exchange for cash.  Cash for Cats.  Thank you Carol Peath for doing this dirty job week after week! 

MONTY
Thank you Sheryl and Kim who came out on Saturday and helped me to fill some shelters with needed straw, and tidy some things up.  We found an opened can of paint – white – on Melville and a cooler full of nails.  Right next to my shelter.  I moved the paint to the curb on Melville, and took the nails.  I could have had some real damage done if whoever decided to throw it on the tarp and shelters, and the nails, well those are just plain dangerous too.  The next morning, nothing was disturbed, nor this morning, so I was happy.

Daniel


I saw a baby red kitten on Bay Street, at my Syd and Johnny’s auto repair location.  I have no idea where that came from.  It ran when I approached it.  Speaking of babies, Danielle and Chuck, who feed at the Parsells #3 location, have spotted two kittens.  They went twice this weekend to try to grab them. No luck. 



Sophie, who I rescued from Short Street two weeks ago, is going to go to Paul.  Paul recently lost his kitty, and wants a female to pal around with.  He is a good cat dad and promised me he would love his new kitty unconditionally.  I messaged foster dad Max to see if her bags were packed.  It will most likely happen tomorrow, Tuesday.

JAC

We have so many kitties that still need homes







Jac
Daniel
Mya
Lexi
Rory
Lily
Sara
Fluffy
Monty
Weenie
Tom
Jerry
Smudge
Marbles

 Lets get them adopted!  There are so many more that need to be saved before winter!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment