Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Feel Good Story!

I am off the next few days, and might not get around to doing posts.  I will try my best.

One thing I do know, Jennifer Lewke from Channel 10 did not seem interested in doing this story on Aayda/Bean.  After she found out that I didn't run into a lot of cruelty cases like Bean's (except the ones that I see every morning when I am out there feeding - these cats are homeless and thrown out of their homes in most cases), there might not be interest for them to do a story.   She never got back to me after I asked her to call me first thing this morning.   I say, this is a horrific story with a very happy ending, and worth sharing with the community.

I say, lets get another news channel to air it.  No, we cannot find the homeless couple that found the kitten, and we don't know what dumpster it was found in on Hudson Avenue, but we did save the kitten, and its now thriving, and look at the happy ending.  The doctor adopted!

Can anyone help out here?

Thanks and have a great day.






No comments:

Post a Comment