Friday, October 30, 2020

TGIF!!

 What a week!  Very busy and productive.  My first week back to work and I love it.

Today I will deliver.....  drumroll..... Monroe from Melville!  Monty's twin brother!  Yes, he has been adopted by a great girl who is going to spoil him.  He literally is one of the best cats I've ever rescued.  Besides his brother.  ONE of them.  There are so many ... ha ha ha.


Its getting cold out there.  The bastard that steals my boards on Niagara struck again.  He took a large door I had placed there to cover the food from the rain.  I said to June this morning, these cats have nothing, they suffer so much out there, and here you have some evil human making their suffering even worse.  The food gets soggy from the rain, not to mention the cats having to stand in pouring rain just to eat.  I hope this man gets what's coming to him.  And it will be coming buddy.  Karma.

Thanks to everyone who supported me one way or another this week.  I am ever so grateful.  

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment