Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Hump Day

What a wild trip its been!  I've been working temporary assignments through the Webster School District and find that I don't have much time during the week to do this blog.  I took the above picture at one of the schools.  Nearly stepped on it.  I shooed it away.  Didn't want it to be killed.  Spiders lives matter too!  I miss you blog!  Its good to be working a bit though, so that is a plus.  On top of that, I am in the midst of accepting a new full time position.   Not thrilled to be going back to work after having all summer off.   Where living is easy...  But I am grateful nevertheless.

Thanks to Lori Whipple, the kittens on Fourth Street and Central have been rescued.  They are little spitfires - hissing and such, but they will come around.  Their father, the black and white kitty that is very sweet but very food aggressive had an appointment for neuter last Tuesday, but thanks again to Lori, she didn't think he deserved to be out on the street any longer, so she decided to find a shelter for him and thanks to PAN - Pet Adoption Network, they were able to bring him in for adoption. He is such a good boy.


I delivered Titos and Percy to their new home, and what a great home it is.  The toys!  The food!  The fun!  They are having a blast at last report.  Waiting for their surgery dates now.

George and Tiny are doing much better and went to their new home last week. 

Here is a picture of the two newbies, Butternut and Acorn.  Thanks to Saturday Sheryl for fostering them.  They already have a family who wants to adopt them! 


I am also waiting for pictures of the NYC kittens!  They are adorable.  I had to bring Mini into the vet last week as he is so tiny and having tummy issues.  Actually all of them are and poor Foster Sue has to clean up their mess.  We are hoping with the deworming medicine this will clear up quickly!

Here are pictures of them.  Thanks so much Foster Sue!








This new format for this blog is a pain.  Its taken me over an hour to download these pictures, and I still  have so much more to report here in Cat World.  Maybe tomorrow.

Have a great day!

“When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
― Kahlil Gibran

1 comment:

  1. I so love this quote and glad and sad for you that you are back to work, though ofc you never really stop working with rescue work and all.

    ReplyDelete