Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday

Another Crazy Weekend.  And today I start my new job.  Its going to be a week.  And then some.  

Many thanks to Elisabeth (1x), Sheryl (1x) and June (2x) for faithfully tagging along with me in the mornings.  I am trying to whittle down to doing this only three times a week.  That will leave most of the cats hungry for two days.  Its just too much.  I've been doing this far too long.  I need a break.  And its getting more and more expensive and labor intensive with the city clearing four BIG colonies.  


I delivered Hudson, one of the NYC kitties to his new home.  He joins a big brother, and has two new awesome parents.  And such a beautiful home!  They are going to give lots of love to him.  I can't wait for an update!

Misty is in the process of being adopted, as well as Bano.  I am excited for them and their new lives ahead.  We also have Marvin and Mini being delivered this coming weekend.  They are ready to fly the coop.  Many thanks to Foster Sue for taking such good care of everyone, and the hardship of the rugs!  You know what I mean Sue!  :)

Its getting cold out there, and I am trying to secure the shelters to be safe and warm for all the homeless cats.  This is their only protection from the storms.  I could use more bricks right now.  


Let's get this gorgeous boy adopted.  He is the perfect cat in every way.  Monroe from Melville!

Thats all I have for today.

Have a great day!

"When you can't control what's happening, 

challenge yourself to control the way you respond. 

                         That's where your power is."

No comments:

Post a Comment