Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Relief

Just an update.  Many thanks to Walt and Karon Simoni, I was able to get in touch with City of Rochester Director of Operations Karen St. Aubin who assured me the destruction of the shelters at the 10 vacant city lot properties will not be destroyed, even though four of them have been already been destroyed.

It was pretty messy out there this morning.  Lots of mud and puddles.  Still raining when I finished up.  Thanks to Sheryl for the two totes she made into shelters for me at last minute, I was able to place at Ferndale where many cats were displaced on Friday.  I still need camo tarps as the rain soaked the food that I had under a board there.  

A bit of good news, I received update on Titos and Percy from their new mom who is in love:




They love to play together.  Best friends.  :)

Have a great day!

"Kindness is choosing love over hate, light over darkness, compassion over judgment."


1 comment:

  1. Janine,

    Your very welcome Cat Angel! My Karon was more than happy to help you and the Kitties out. Karen St. Aubin is a good person and had it not been for my Karon refusing the Director's job the other Karen wouldn't be in that slot. Call if you ever need anything please.


    Walt

    ReplyDelete