Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Max

300 Motivational Quotes To Inspire You Today



To the rescue!  Thanks Max for coming out with me this morning.  Max is a night owl.  He studies at the U of R and the lab he works in is open only from 12:30 pm. to midnight on certain days.  So he doesn't mind staying up late so he can sleep all morning on the days he can go into the lab.  He is a brain, studying sperm whales, or something or other.  Went to Harvard.  He bought a house here in Rochester when he migrated from Boston to attend college.  Max is also my foster dad.  I cannot  remember how he heard about me.  Max?  He currently has a mother and five kittens that he was kind enough to help a neighbor with, that is now in my rescue.  I just shake my head yes when my fosters say, can I take in under your rescue?  What can I say.  I can't say no to an animal in need.  So thats that.  Anybody want a kitten?






Hopefully picture of Momma Kitty coming soon!

It was rather quiet and boring for Max and his first time out wandering around in the dark feeding cats.  We did see a hooker though, but Max said it wasn't his first time seeing one - he lives near Lyell Avenue!

I am running out of food again.  I just spent $240 on 16 small bags from Chewy.  That's ridiculous.  If anyone is so inclined, if you would kindly order nothing more than the 25 lb. bags, that would be best.  The 30+ pounds are SO HEAVY for me to drag/carry/sling over my shoulder.  Thank you!  And I sure can use those larger sized cans of wet food.  They are so much more convenient.

Welp, thanks for reading, and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Kittens! Hope they go Quickly and to Excellent homes.

    Keep up your Excellent work Cat Angel.


    Lastly, Karon and I love that picture of you from when you were 17 that you posted the other day. You haven't changed a bit Janine.

    ReplyDelete