Wednesday, June 10, 2020

More Kittens!



Thank you JUNE BUG.  She braved the dark and met me at my house at 4 am. to go out and get the feeding done.  I thank you so much June.  The company is what I appreciate most.  It was a rather uneventful morning, but I did try to trap the petite yet pregnant black cat on the corner of Stout and Grand, thanks to a very kind woman named Carols Ferals who offered to get her into vet this Friday.  She was there, but the problem is, so were at least five other starving cats just waiting to go into the trap that was set just for her.  So I had to walk away.  She just wouldn't go in with so much competition.  Hopefully Carols Ferals can help with this.  She is ready to burst.

And now for kitten pics.  The ones below were photographed by a friend and former foster and adopter, Jennifer.  Jennifer has kindly offered to help me with the flood of emails requesting kittens that I get on a daily basis.  She will screen, and set up meet and greets to find homes for these babies.  And the ones below are just a small handful of what we have available.  The hits just keep on coming.

These kittens being fostered by Estelle:






Kittens below being fostered by Cyndy:

Cricket

Cricket

James

Jesse

Jiminy

Jiminy and Cricket

These kittens below are unnamed and being fostered by Max:






Good lord.

Have a great day.
"Its not 
what you say 
to everyone else
that determines
your life;
its what
you whisper
to yourself that has
the greatest power."




No comments:

Post a Comment