Monday, February 17, 2020

Minnie!


MAN!  Everyone is getting sick around this city.  My hairdresser had to cancel my appointment because she was on her sickbed, and everyone in the office has had one thing or another.  Speaking of that, there is a cat on Grand that is not only sniffling and sneezing, but losing fur left and right.  Poor thing.  She is black, but you can clearly see the patches of her skin. 

She is one of the three black cats I would like to rescue - two on Pennsylvania and Fourth.  The other is the crier on Central and Seventh.  I'm hoping I can get fosters to help out.  They are sweet little things.  Botta get some pics!

Meet the new kid on the block!  Someone reached out to me to take in a kitten that was found at a senior living complex in Clifton Springs.  Foster Sue had an opening and we took little Minnie in under our wing.



We figure she is about 5 months old, birthdate of 9/15/19.  She is very sweet, but we are working on her social skills with the other kitties!

Jonny had a meet and greet and they absolutely fell head over heels in love!  Hurray!


We need to save more cats!  I can't do this forever!!!

Have a great day!



"Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world, no matter what you look like." 
– Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment