Thursday, February 6, 2020

JOEEEEY

OMG, winter is back with a vengeance.  Four inches of shovable snow this morning.  Poor kitties.  Managed to shovel out the front of their meager shelters, but more to come by Friday...  we could get a foot and half of snow.  Thank GOD for Saturday Sheryl, and now Saturday Kim, who both come with me on Saturdays.  Love those girls.  They will have to do some digging for me!  HA!

PINKY
Pinky will be coming back to me today after being fostered by Foster Mom Cyndy - who has a few things going on and can use the break.  I have someone coming to meet her tomorrow - I am off from work for the day - and hopefully, this person will fall in love, like I already have, with Pinky.

Boots is being adopted.  I am thankful for this, as Foster Mom Gaye needs to clear out her fosters so that she can concentrate on her own cats' health.  Some are having issues, and it's a good thing Boots is leaving tomorrow.  I will pick him up and deliver him to Fairport where his hopefully FOREVER home will be.  He will be joining two girls, and we all know how girl cats are.  Total Bitches.  I mean brats!~

Also, someone is interested in Jonny, who is being fostered by Foster Mom Janessa who lives way out in Lyons.  So fingers crossed that meet and greet goes well.



We then have our little Joey to get adopted. She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty with those long sexy legs.  C'mon, spread the word about her.  She is totally chill.



And finally, look at this picture of Boomer in his new home.  It didn't take long for his new mom to totally fall madly in love.  Can you blame her?  I fell in love with him too.  I fall in love too easily.

Have a great day!


"Never forget who ignored
you when you needed them
and who helped you before
you even had to ask."



No comments:

Post a Comment