Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Gotcha!


I wanted to give you all an update.  Guess what, we have a new kitten!  Yes, thank God we were able to get this little guy from the dilapidated garage I was fumbling around in yesterday morning looking for him.  The property owner, after I had dropped off a trap and some food, called about an hour later and said, we got him!  I drove over and picked up this very emaciated – but you would never know it due to the FUR – The fluffiest I’ve ever seen! -  kitten that barely looks even 4 weeks old.   I brought him home, had to give him KMR through a dropper, and eventually mixed in some kitten pate, and some kitten chow in separate bowl.  Sometimes you have stick their little faces in the food so that they lick and realize…  hmmm…  this is good stuff!  He was very hungry, poor thing.  Tomorrow will be a week since I rescued his brother, who was not as malnourished like his brother.  With this one too – Fuzzy Wuzzy (for now) – I am struggling for him to learn the litter box.  I even tried stimulating him with a warm wet washcloth (to simulate a mother cleaning their bottoms for them when they are young), but nothing.  Don’t know if he has done anything since yesterday morning!  I am so grateful to Jeff for his natural ease in getting these kittens out – this was in a wall in the garage.  I pray there are no others.  We will still keep our ears open, and Jeff will keep his eyes open.  I just can't believe, if I hadn't heard his soft meowing, he would have been a goner...  💔



 No sign of injured Red Tabby on Parsells.  Waiting to grab him when I do and turn him over to my friend Lori who will care for him after that.

First snow of the season this morning.  I looked out the window and was very surprised to see the snow. But it wasn’t bad. Never bad for humans.  It’s the animals that its bad for.  Especially if they have no shelter, like the cats on Parsells, due to the bastard that removed the ones I placed on the city lot next door to where he lives. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment