Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Brady



Lots happening!  First and foremost, my baby boy Brady got out through a window that had an A/C unit in it.  It has the accordian things at each side, and one came loose and out he went.  Unbeknownst to me – must have happened this past Saturday, and I did not discover it until Sunday morning.  So here it is, Day 3.  I am sick.  I’ve been calling and calling, and was up at 1:30 this morning calling and calling for him.  I drove down the street this morning calling and calling.  My bratty Brady.  I can’t tell you how many times in a day he is scolded by me, but he knows how much I love him.  I am praying he finds his way back home.  Please say a prayer for Brady.

I have a few pics to share of life on the streets, and some of the kitties waiting for homes.  We also have seven kittens and two adults (two of these are older kittens) in foster care that need homes.  We got little Licorice adopted out with Cloe, her sibling, even though they look nothing alike.  Licorice was the runt and we believe Mom left him in the shed behind the house while she cared for the other three in a shelter on a porch of a nice lady’s house.  I’ve been fostering him since, and Tamera has the other three.  Duke is the only other boy, and he went to his new home also.  His new mom is a former adopter of Winston.  He is loving it.  He was the hyper one out of the bunch, although Licorice is coming in second.  Wild man.  His favorite toy is an empty long-sized Kleenex box.  He gets in, and out pops his head, then back in again and he looks out from under the plastic flaps.  Adorable.  And he runs sideways like a spider, as my sister describes it.  Its hilarious.  He and Cloe go to their new home this Saturday.







That leaves April, Boomer, Whispurr, Sabrina, Olaf, Lily and Poppy (all above)  – all kittens, although Lily and Poppy are older kittens.  Sweet things, but they don’t show well because of their shyness.  But they have been in foster care far too long so we are hoping to get them a new loving home soon.

My former adopter Kim offered her barn in Honeoye Falls, and has been working on socializing Purrlie, the white cat I rescued end of this past winter off Parsells Street.  She is coming around, slowly, but surely.  She will make someone a wonderful cat once she gets over her shyness.  And we have a new boy Norman that is being vetted today, who came from a bad situation, and a kind worker at the clinic asked if I could try to help him.



In the meantime, above are a few others that need help in getting them off the streets:

Please spay and neuter your cats.  There are far too many out there without a home.  And PLEASE consider foster care. You are saving the life of a cat, and helping them to find a good home.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find your baby. Ugh not good. So thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete