Friday, March 19, 2021

TGIF

Tons of Pictures!  Many thanks to Esther for taking these while out on a 'run' yesterday morning.  She wanted to take some pics to show to a few friends of how insane I am.  

Don't forget to click on the pics if you want to zoom in.  They are all just random spots I go to out of the 24 I stop to feed at.  ugh.











Nothing noteworthy on the streets.  Spring is finally rearing its beautiful head after a not so bad winter.  My crocuses were poking up through the soil, but after today, they might all have died.  It was freezing out today, but mostly because of the wind.  But March has produced sunshiny days, and I will take that any day over anything.

The kittens are going on 7 weeks this Sunday. They are totally and completely adorable.  They are all adopted, along with their mom Lucy.  They won't go to new homes for a couple more weeks, and then its bye bye!  I've had enough of kittens.  They are not so much a lot of work as kittens, but they are a lot of work to clean up after.  They scatter everything in site.  Knock over brooms, litter all over, drives me crazy.  I am a tidy person, and hate stepping on a piece of litter.  Its gross.  And Lucy eats so much, I can't keep up.  Poor thing is as skinny as can be.  Hopefully she will put on some weight after the kittens stop sucking on her.  Yes, they are still nursing but are definitely weaned.  She is scheduled for surgery soon.  Then she can go to her new home.  I wonder if momma cats miss their babies?




Have a great day!

"In the end, we only regret the chances

we didn't take."

No comments:

Post a Comment