Monday, August 17, 2020

Monday's Child

 Today's rescue!  Meet Red #2 from Fourth Street and Pennsylvania Avenue.  He has waited a very long time for me to scoop him up.  Lucky boy!  He would run to the truck when I pulled up each day, roll over on his back, and zig zag in front of me all the way back to the shelter for his breakfast.  He would then sometimes walk back to the truck with me.  I knew he had to get off the street.  He's a purr machine as well.  Thanks to Janessa, my foster girl, he will be safe and sound until he finds a home, which won't be long.  Remember Honey from Parsells Avenue?  I rescued him several weeks ago and had a ton of applications for him.  This kitty is identical in personality and looks!  He will have a home in no time!  :).


Billy and Bobby are also being adopted, together!  Great news!  


Mick and Starr are also adopted together.   Great family who comes to visit them until they are ready to go to new homes.  They are seven weeks today!  They are Tuesday's kids.  We have four more of them waiting for a good home, and possibly adopted in pairs.  Their mom is being shown today so fingers crossed!  Many thanks to Foster Mom Estelle!



Otherwise, nothing too new.  Just too many kitties out there that need homes.  We need fosters!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Janine! Nice to hear that the wind is back in your sails! Smooth sailing, my friend.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received 28346 euros in the last 4 weeks from working part time online from home. I got this job 3 months ago and in my first month without any online experience I got € 18569. Anyone can get this job today and start making real money online by following the instructions on this website............>>> Earned.cash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google pay me $80 to $90 each hour for internet working from home.i have made $15K on this month on line do business from home.i'm a ordinary understudy and that i paintings 2 to 5 hours in keeping with day in my greater time efficiently from home..every body can perform this interest and win extra dollars on-line in low renovation via truly take after this connection and take after subtle factors.......... Read mOre

    ReplyDelete