Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Hump Day

 Hello Blog.  Its been a while!  My life is so full of ups and downs.  I am still unemployed but looking steadily and doing an occasional interview.  Problem is, no one is paying!  Fingers crossed for Friday though.  :)

Other than that, its still cats cats and more cats.  Thank you to June for heading out with me occasionally and doing the dirty work.  Someone dumped some really nasty garbage on the side of the building on Niagara where I feed the cats.  June had the forethought to bring garbage bags and gloves and pick it all up.  Its bad enough the cats have to live like they do, but to have garbage on top of it, it isn't right.



Honey, the pretty buff colored kitty from Parsells that I rescued about three weeks ago was adopted on Thursday.  Really nice people.  I had SO many applications for this little guy who is just under one year old.  Its nice to see people want adult kitties and not just kittens.  I would take an older cat any day.  Kittens are too much work!  


Speaking of kittens, I still have Billy and Bobby here at my house and would love to get them adopted out.  As I said, kittens are too much work, and you feel obligated to entertain them.  The very reason I have adult cats is because they are self sufficient and I don't have to do a thing other than make sure they are fed and clean up after them.  They are pretty easy creatures to have around.  Kittens on the other hand...








I am rescuing the red kitty on 4th Street as soon as I can get an appointment at the clinic.   There is interest and Janessa has offered to foster again now that Honey is adopted.  Janessa is good because she has dogs and the cats on the street learn to interact/tolerate with them, which makes them so much more adoptable.  


Other than that, its quiet out there, and the cats are hungry.  They now go a day without food because I am feeding every other day.  I just can't do this alone day after day anymore.  And the cost of food is huge.  Someday soon, I won't be able to do it anymore, especially with winter looming.  I am sure there will be a lot of starving cats out there without me.  I wish someone would step up to help.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Mama, it sounds like you are having a hard time today. I am unemployed as well, or I would send you a monthly donation. When I am employed again, I will offer help. Good luck on Friday. Love to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received 28346 euros in the last 4 weeks from working part time online from home. I got this job 3 months ago and in my first month without any online experience I got € 18569. Anyone can get this job today and start making real money online by following the instructions on this website............>>> Earned.cash.com

    ReplyDelete