Friday, November 19, 2010

Snowy Friday...

We had a light coating of snow in the early morning hours today. I actually love the snow. Its better than the rain! I wrote on my car as I walked the dog at 5:15 am. UGH! ha! Yes, its just begun, and hopefully will be over before we know it! All my babies were out this morning waiting for me. I sure do hope they find warmth somewhere during the hours, I hope they are able to cuddle up somewhere and sleep for a few hours a day. Must be so hard for them, but I know God is watching them. I am going to feature memorials to our lost babies in future posts. If anyone is interested in sending me a little blurb along with a picture of their lost baby, I would love to feature it here. I believe we all would like to share in the joy you experienced with your favorite pet. The first one being my mother/grandmother's kitty named Kelly. As soon as I get his picture, I will be posting. He went to kitty heaven yesterday, at the ripe old age of 18 or 19. Thats a lot of years for a kitty! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment